ANST - Queen's Champion

Mitchell, Paul T MTCHPTAA at SMTPGATE.lmtas.lmco.com
Thu Jul 24 14:56:00 PDT 1997

Disregard the following.  His Highness tells me it WILL be
in the morning.  Flexible guy, His Highness.

 - Galen

 ----------
From:  ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
Sent:  Thursday, July 24, 1997 9:47 AM
To:  Mitchell, Paul T; ansteorra
Subject:  RE: ANST - Queen's Champion

Galen of Bristol here...

Don Jasper wrote:
>+ -- RapierNet - From HSRachel at aol.com --

<snip>

>Immediately after Alisha's remarks (and our recitation of "I, Tivar
>Moondragon, ...")

<snip>

I am heralding much of the Coronation ceremony Saturday evening,
and the ceremony His Highness has sent to me has the Legion Oath
("I, Tivar Moondragon, ...") taking place in the evening.  I presume that
this is because the oath is sworn to the _Queen_, and Alisha won't
be Queen until that evening.  I wouldn't look for it before the list, but
don't worry, TRH's haven't forgotten it.

Submitted in the interest of minimizing unpleasant surprises...

 - Galen of Bristol
pmitchel at flash.net (hm)
paul.t.mitchell at lmco.com (wk)
http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel/galen.htm