ANST - The Coronation of Kein and Alisha

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Mon Jul 28 07:44:51 PDT 1997

>Could someone fill us in on what we missed?

Yes, but I can fill you in on only a few things.

>Announcements?

1)    Their Excellencies Sir Pendaron Glamorgan and Mistress Jehanne
D'Avignon are going to be invested as the next Baron and Baroness of Bryn
Gwlad.
2)    Deiter von Eltz and another individual whose name I have forgotten (my
memory if sieve-like when it comes to names) were informed that they will be
knighted in upcoming events (Defender of the Fort, Ravensfort and Namron
Protectorate respectively)
3)    Deiter proposed to Lady Ebeihardine Penelope zu Zell. He said, now
that he will be a knight he could ask for her hand.
4)    Sir Kief took Lord Ivan "the Hedgehog" (forgot his last name) as
squire.

>The winner of the King's Championship?

Sir Daffydd, and it was a close match between him and Lord Timo, but the
heat and humidity overcame Timo and several other fighters that day.

>Proffering many thanks in advance, je reste

Your welcome.

>Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Laird Angus mac Taggart