ANST - Coronation

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Mon Jul 28 10:16:56 PDT 1997

Heilsa all Good Ansteorrans and True...

Kief here...writing from Lorraine's account.

What Lord Timo, squire to the Duke, Sir Michael is not saying is simple enough
on the face of it, but stands his honor in great good stead. The person that
Sir Daffyd needed to defeat to become Kings' Champion was Timo himself... After
fighting all challengers in the list the final round was Round Robin between
Vicount Sir Axel, Sir Daffyd, and Lord Timo. Timo fought bravely and well, and
the current Steppes Warlord did himself, his Lady, his Knight, and the King
proud. He would not yield any point and it was through the intercession of HRM
Kein that Timo yielded the final point of the Tournamnet... I was there, these
things I saw and heard. This young squire has the Heart of a true Ansteorran.
May we all take note and hold his actions up as an example of Honor and
Chivalry...

>Last but not least, though the heat was enemy to all, Sir Daffyd Witaker did
>triumph over a field of about 40 to become champion to the King!
>I'm tired, but happy, as I will remember this weekend for a long, long time
>

>timo
>littlescumsuckingmutantlefty

Waes thu Hael....!

SirKiefmutantleftieaswellanddamnedproudofTimo...