ANST - Coronation

Mike & Tiffany Geisendorff Crator at iglobal.net
Tue Jul 29 11:51:53 PDT 1997

At 12:51 PM 7/29/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Galen of Bristol here!
>
>Zara Zina wrote:
>>
>>Greetings,
>>
>>I haven't read all the posts on this subject, and may be
>>repeating someone,
>
>You're not.
>
>>but did anyone notice HL Crandall
>>was behind the Royal Heralds during the evening court,
>>filling out the Awards form?  He was being the stealth
>>Herald, as usual.
>
>Certainly _I_ noticed, from my loud vantage point at the
>King's right hand.  Crandall gets the awards for court
>down more accurately than I do, for the courts I
>herald, so with him there, as well as Lady Callisto
>(Bjornsborg's herald, I've lost her name), I was
>saved the trouble of one more piece of paper.  They
>were each already doing it.  She and Lady Clare
>also made sure that I was well-cared-for, that my
>tankard had water in it (most of the court, she stood
>behind me holding it, when I turned 'round it was there),
>and even fanning me with her clipboard.  I made it a point
>to thank her afterwards, she made my job both easier
>and more pleasant.
>
><snip>
>
>>Speaking of awards, didn't Timo become a member of the Centurions?
>
>I thought so...
>
>>I heard that Lord Orlando was given the Queen's Blade of Honor.  It is
>well deserved.
>
>Quite so.
>

> - Galen of Bristol

     No Timo did not become a member of the Centurians.  Baron Drake,
Ld. Wilhelm, and Lady Treshian (sp?)  became members. Congrats to each.

     Also, I'd like to congratulate Centurian Dietrich Von Elts and Centurian
Alrek Kanin for their promised Knightings!!

                                           Your Servant,

                                            Ld. Aaron MacGregor

Est Sularus Oth Mithos!
(My honor is my life)