ANST - A questionnare.

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Tue Jul 29 15:37:49 PDT 1997

>>How did you first get started in the SCA and how old were you?

1985, I was 18, and NOT active...in fact I only went 2 times (dressed as a
Nun, no less <grimace>)
In 1990, Timo and I joined in Elfsae, but it was all such a blur, since we
had to drive so far to participate...(we lived in the dorm at UNT at the time)
Timo and I really got active at our first event together, which was Squires
Invitational last year.  (yea, he's only been fighting since then...)

>>What make you stay?

Timo.  I was truely excited we both found a hobby we liked to do that didn't
involve golf!

Now I play because I LOVE my buddies!  Although I have many true friends all
over the Kingdom, I have that special warm fuzzy feeling in my heart for
Ravensfort...(oh wait, that might be baby drool...)

>>What did you do to develop your personna and why did you choose it/them?

I chose Allysyn for eclectic reasons...I'll explain details in person if asked.
I am currently searching for a background to go with the name....