ANST - Coronation

Mitchell, Paul T MTCHPTAA at SMTPGATE.lmtas.lmco.com
Wed Jul 30 06:16:00 PDT 1997

Your Majesty -

This is just SO judgemental of you.

loyally,

 - Galen of Bristol
pmitchel at flash.net
paul.t.mitchell at lmco.com

 ----------
From:  ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
Sent:  Wednesday, July 30, 1997 7:33 AM
To:  Mitchell, Paul T; ansteorra
Subject:  Re: ANST - Coronation

>timo
>littlescumsuckingmutantlefty

Greetings to our most wonderful subject Timo from HRM Alisha...

Timo,  We do wish to discuss with you your choice of words describing
left handed persons, especially yourself.

We do know of the horrible oppression that 'lefties' have felt over the
years in history.

But it is at this time do We feel that you are not scum nor sucking nor
a mutant.

It is indeed fashionable to be left handed for our Reign.

We are certain HRM Kein would agree.

                                Sincerely,
                                    HRM Alisha

ps: just a little fun :)