ANST - King's Archer

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Jul 30 18:36:31 PDT 1997

>From my personal prejudice HL Gilli. How told me what I could use to shoot
archery in the SCA when the local marshal would only say call Kingdom. That
was 4 or 5 years ago. He is in the top three archers in the IKCAC every
year, has held free archery shoots for the last three years. Has had archers
revel for the last three years. Shoots target archery, has provided combat
arrows for the Kingdom at Gulf  War for the last three years that I know of.
Last year 1000 arrows and held parties that also helped to make an
additional 1000. HL Gilli has a Star of Merit for service but no award for
archery.
The other possibility would be Leon Dunn ( Ido not know what titles he has
sorry) if he does not have a Thistle for archery.
Then I would go to the archers that have Thistles for archery (yes I am
number 8 or at least that is where I think I fit).

>Yes, a new non-armigerous award was created, but not given, called the
>King's Archers of Ansteorra.  The insignia is like the Falcon and the
>Queen's Rapier, a Green and Black braid.  (humm, aren't those the colors
>of the kingdom archery marshall, Don Sebastian?)
>
>I know who _I_ would like to see as the premiers of this award.  Any
>suggestions?
>
>Llywelyn
>Lord Elfsea

Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdom of Ansteorra