ANST - Stargate questions

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Jul 30 20:04:37 PDT 1997

Pat St. Jean wrote:

> Greetings all!
>   I'm not a recent transplant to Ansteorra, been here about a year or
> so.  I've been to a couple fighter practices (I USED to fight light in
> the Outlands) and have realized that my other interests are taking
> precedence over fighting.  Namely brewing.  I'm wondering if anyone can
> point me to the Stargate populace meeting?  I'm trying to figure out if
> there's a brewers guild here.  If not, I'm willing to get something going
> if anyone's interested...
>
> Thanks! (and apologies for the rambling...)

Stargate's populace meeting is at 7:00pm the 1st Monday of the month at
the Heights branch of the Houston Library.  We also have a Stargate
event (off calender) coming up on Aug 9.  As brewing is not one of my
interest areas, I'm not sure what activity there is.  If you want to
dance, however ... <g>.

If you need more info on the meeting or event, let me know.

--Perronnelle