ANST - Last change to get in any stories/reports on Triple Crown in for the WebPage

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Wed Jul 30 22:40:30 PDT 1997

 Last change to get in any stories/reports on Triple Crown in for the
WebPage. I will be sending the page to Pug for posting sometime this week
(probably by Friday). So send in those stories so I can add them.

Every person who has helped me set this page up has been given credit for
their aid.

In service to the Kingdom of Ansteorra and the Dream!

Laird Angus mac Taggart
Virtual Scribe Bryn Gwlad

Barony of Bryn Gwlad: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/
Crossroads to the S.C.A.: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/sca/