ANST - Pictures

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Thu Jul 31 20:31:27 PDT 1997

 The photographer was taking pix for me. I am building a webpage to be
posted on the Ansteorra.ORG website (exact address unknown). I have been
compiling names, awards, and stories (unfortuantely, I am running a little
shy in the stories department. Send more, please!?!). The photographers name
is Erik Wulfriksson, a newby (aaak!! rip my tongue and flay it. How dare I
use such a dimeaning term? ;-) from Bryn Gwlad.

I am hoping to get the page completed and published by early next week. Pug
or I will, of course ;-), announce it when it is up.

Laird Angus mac Taggart
Virtual Scribe of Bryn Gwlad

Barony of Bryn Gwlad: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/
Crossroads to the S.C.A.: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/sca/
Laird Angus mac Taggart: aquinas at eden.com
Lady Cecily Garland: cecily at eden.com

P.S.    Please, if you have any stories on the Triple Crown, please send
them to me at the above address. Thank you in advance.