ANST - Court music

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 31 23:12:17 PDT 1997

To all does Her Steller Majesty Alisha send greetings

I enjoyed and encourage court music.

There were times during Our very first court that I felt very hot,
anxious, and over tired.

It was at those times that I could hear the very soothing notes of our
wonderful musicians and help me reorganize my thoughts.

Thank You.
                Alisha, Regina

ps: here is one for you about heat and long courts...try doing it in a
corset and a hot elizabethan :)