Attn: Castellan Attendees

Keith Duke duke at gte.net
Sun Jun 1 23:31:43 PDT 1997

Everyone -

Thank you to all the good folks who came to our event.

Your Highness, thanks for helping make it a special time for some young
SCAdians.

Many thanks to Lord Croaker and Lord Merfyn, they did an excellent job. The
Chiurgeons collegium they ran produced 5 new trained people.

To the wonderful people of the Northern region - You, my lords and ladies,
are great. Thanks for being our neighbors.

To our visitors from the further reaches of Ansteorra, our friends from
Calontir and Meridies - Thank you. We appreciate the fact that you are
willing to travel great distances to be with us, and hope our efforts
pleased you.

We have new champions in the individual catagories (I haven't got the list
and can't recall all of them by rote...I will post them tomorrow after my
brain returns), but no one succeeded in claiming the title of Castellan.

Everyone who couldn't make it, sorry we missed you. Whatever you were
doing, I hope you had as good a time as I did.

Piotr

P.S. - I have the lost and found stuff here, so drop me a line if you are
missing anything....

Keith Duke - duke at gte.net
Member of the Society for Creative Anachronisms
Piotr Balomirin syn Barsukov, Seneschal
Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra (in glorious, green Tulsa OK)
Northkeep Power & Light -  I'm Curley, Larry & Moe are the other two...