Grand Outlandish Plague

Casey Hunter kcred at arn.net
Mon Jun 2 10:09:29 PDT 1997

Greetings,

This is just a note of curiosity. My family and I attended Grand Outlandish last weekend, and had a wonderful time, though I was disappointed by the hospitality of our neighbors and a leaky tent. I am happy to be back in Ansteorra where there is always someone willing to lend a helping hand even at 4 or 5 am.

My concern is with my five year old stepson. I remember reading in event information that the area where Outlandish was held was a plague area and that anyone experiencing flu like symptoms within two weeks should consult a doctor. My step-son was running a fever and exibiting those symptoms Saturday night. I am just curious to find out if anyone else who attended GOT has had any problems.

Thank you,
Ophelia
Adlersrhue, Ansteorra