Archery

kmlott kmlott at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 3 17:49:27 PDT 1997

William E. Cole wrote:

>> Greetings!
>>  Does anyone know of some places (preferablly free or with small >>fees)
>> where I can start to practice archery in the Elfsea/Steppes area?
Wayne of the Heights, archery marshall has FINALLY gotten the all
systems go sign from the insurance people, so stating June 29th we will
begin having archery practices at Flag Pole Hill in Dallas.  The
practice usually starts around 2:00 pm.  If you need any help finding
it, email me and I'll try to point you in the right direction.  We would
also like to invite EVERYONE interested in getting together and
socializing (sp?) to come out as well.
Serving the dream,
Annabel Kincaid
email  kmlott at prodigy.net