Pug's Peerage Question

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jun 2 06:44:48 PDT 1997

> That's the bottom line.  ARE YOU HAVING FUN?

This is where the crux of my concern was. I am having fun now, and I
want that fun to continue. If there is anything that can take away from
the enjoyment I get from going to events, doing the crafts I like,
helping people out, sitting around the camp listening to stories, etc,
then I don't want it to happen.

> But if the SCA is fun to you, if you have a good time at events, get misty
> eyed over the singing at campfires,

when all of the laurels stand up in support of a new knight,
even just the knighting ceremony itself

Ciao,