Steppes--music

PHYLLIS SPURR PSPURR at r03.tdh.state.tx.us
Mon Jun 2 10:24:21 PDT 1997

> Date sent:      Tue, 27 May 1997 15:05:47 -0500
> From:           Megan <megan at airmail.net>
> Subject:        Steppes--music

> Can anyone point me in the direction of a music group in the Steppes?  I
> am a mediocre recorder player hoping to improve even if only by
> listening and watching.
>

> Megan
> megan at airmail.net

While I cannot vouch for a music group in the Steppes, I cordially
invite you to join with us in Elfsea in making music.  I do not have
handy our calendar to inform you of when we are next meeting.  You
may certainly give myself or HE Zara Zena a call, and we will get you
that information.  Everyone is welcome to come out and join us in
making music, both singing and instrumental.

Phyllis L. Spurr
aka Eowyn ferch Rhys, Elfsea