what do you do?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jun 2 11:32:52 PDT 1997

>  Off hand I can think of several Laurels who defy being categorized into
> any one subject.

There are always exceptions to the rule, but for the most part, those
elevated to Laurel showed expertise in one area (although that area may
be broad). If they are truly a peer of the society, they not only had
other areas of interest when they were recognized, but they have
continued to grow since then.

If we stop and think that they *only* got it for one thing, we are as
silly as those who think that they didn't get recognized for a specific
specialty. *smile*

Ciao,