Latin

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Jun 2 16:00:44 PDT 1997

Greetings unto William FitzBane,

You asked:
> I have a phrase I'd like to double
>check, and I might like to start an informal study of the langauge
>basics. Thank you.

You might find these two files in my SCA Rialto Files useful:

Latin-msg         (23K)  4/ 8/97    Learning Latin. Some basics. WWW course.
mottoes-msg       (14K)  1/23/97    Latin mottoes for SCA use.

The first is in the EDUCATION section and the second is in the HERALDRY
section. My files are available at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Mistress Gunnora is probably a good source for Latin information. You can
find here email address in a number of the messages in the second file.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com