Silliness..

Elizabeth Zimmerman bethzimm at dallas.net
Mon Jun 2 18:00:17 PDT 1997

Greetings Good Gentles,
  Last night some friends and I got into a bit of silliness and I thought I
would pass it on.  Might make for some interesting comments.  Turn
imagination mode on... just imagine if the president of the USA was a
member of the society.  A knight maybe?!?  Or even king of some kingdom
when he took office.    Can't you just see it now.  Secret Service in garb.
 Of course the tabards would all have to be black with those little wires
stuck in their ears.  Trying to blend in.  Headlines... The president was
dethroned today... pictures at eleven.  President bashed by boffer in
melee.... but won the war.

I warned you it was silly.

Afrena O'Dunlaing
Silly but having fun.