Re; A Laurel's field of expertise

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 3 06:34:27 PDT 1997

  Thomas once explained to me that if you say something that offends
someone's honor whether or not it is intentionial then you have offended
them.  Obviously my words offended Mistress Aquilianne when no offense was
intended. My apologies for this offense.  I suffered a knee jerk reaction
to her comment and so reacted accordingly.  I am sorry that she perceives
the comment as "snobby" since I don't view myself as particularly
snobbish.... (maybe I'm wrong)
        I think that Gunnora was very eloquent in her explanation and I
thank her for it.

Clare