more Russian info.

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Jun 3 21:47:22 PDT 1997

> kvass-msg         (45K)  5/30/97    Russian drink made from bread or
grains.

> Stefan li Rous
> markh at risc.sps.mot.com

 It wasn't me but I'd like to know where to get it.

					Morgan Dracos

All of my files (the SCA Rialto Files) can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Local newspaper editors might be interested to know that there
are a number of short articles there, originally written for local
SCA newsletters, that would make good articles for their newsletters.
Although the copyright remains with the authors, most have given
permission for them to be reprinted in SCA type newsletters.

Stefan