Herbal Guilds

Elizabeth Sissom ailikn at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:21:48 PDT 1997

Greetings Good Gentles!,

            It has recently come to my attention that there are herbal
guilds being set up in Ansteorra.  This is wonderful news.  If anyone
has any information about said guilds please e-mail me and let me know.
The ladies of the Eldern Hills would be much appreciative.

In Service to the Dream,

~V~ Ailikn-Thyrie of Uppsala ~V~             Elizabeth D. Sissom
    Barony of the Eldern Hills               Lawton/Ft.Sill, OK
       ailikn at hotmail.com                      (405)353-5899

                            VIVAT ANSTEORRA!!

      * "A king's time here rises and falls like the sun"   *
      *                                       -The Lion King*