MSCA (was: Re: MOA)

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Jun 4 22:24:32 PDT 1997

I may be about to step on a chili-coated caltrop here, but I'll
cheerfully rush in where angels are all but putting up police yellow
hazard tape.

I know little about the Daniel MoA case, but his student just
mentioned that Daniel resigned his white belt -- BTW, did he do it in
writing to "the Crown, the Principal of the Order (if any), the
Principal Herald, and the Board", as stated by Corpora?  It's best to
handle the little legalistic details if for no other reason than to
make everything clear and tidy

*Anyway*.  I gather from the student's posting that Daniel resigned
his white belt, was immediately made a Master of Arms, and this
quieted things down.  Doesn't that give major ammunition to those who
think that the Master of Arms is a lesser rank?  The implication I see
is that the Chivalry thought "I may be torqued that he got even a
baldric, but at least he's not a knight any more".

--
Daniel dead Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com
tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.