looking for other gypsies?

Lori Bushman/Gypsy lbushman at mail.cbf.com
Fri Jun 6 00:21:35 PDT 1997

hello my name is Illaria in the Sca and I reside in the Middle
Kingdom I saw your names off the Rialto and wanted to start a
correspondence with whomever I could find else had gypsy
personas....and exchange information...I taught a class at our local
RUM last month and I was looking to learn more from others...

hope to hear from you

Illaria Charmain Litomerice...

Never trust a gypsy with your purse whether or not she is smiling....

Lori

I try to take just one day at a time ....but lately several days have attacked me at once!!

Read this, and eat this before anyone finds it!!