Made to Swear Fealty

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 9 13:36:35 PDT 1997

>  Stefan li Rous asked:

>What "court of inquiry"? What exactly is a "court of inquiry"?

A court of inquiry is (for the SCA) when the Board convenes a Board to
investigate a complaint that it deems a sizable or contoversional event to
have Board action taken.

I want to state that I do not think that this topic should be discussed on
the Net.  If anyone is that curious ask me personally or someone else who
was around then, in person -- no e-mail.  I don't think it would help
anyone to rehash this or bring it up.

Clare RosMuire ST. John, Baroness, PEL, OL, etc, etc etc.....