Text version now available at the WebSite for the Barony of Bryn Gwlad ...

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Tue Jun 10 15:14:12 PDT 1997

Unto the populace of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Kingdom of Ansteorra and
the rest of the Known World, doth Laird Angus mac Taggart, Virtual Scribe
to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, bid greetings.

Last night I was informed that there are people who do not have the latest
and greatest in webbrowsers [imagine the shock I felt], and that reading
the pages I have spent so much time creating was difficult if not
impossible. So I have just uploaded the text version of the Bryn Gwlad
site. I have not sent up the Events or Maps pages yet [that will follow
soon], but the main pages are there in text format. So, if you do not have
IE v3.xx, or Netscape v4.xx, or higher you can now get the information that
you had a tough time reading before.

All ways in service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Kingdom of Ansteorra
and the Dream!

Angus

Barony of Bryn Gwlad:          http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/
       Text-version:         http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/index.t