Gypsies at Elfsea Defender

William E. Cole wec1 at airmail.net
Mon Jun 9 00:40:40 PDT 1997

Are you planning on attending Elfsea Defender in a gypsy personae this
year, or would you like to? Do you want to be part of a large gypsy
encampment? Would you like to learn more about period gypsies and their
lifestyles? Perhaps you are interested in learning the art of belly
dancing? Maybe you are curious about what gypsies were REALLY like?
Maybe you just want to wear colorful, flashy clothes and your current
personae just seems a little too droll right now?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then I invite you to reply
(privately) to this message at wec1 at airmail.net for more information
about the gypsy encampment that will be at Defender this year. We will
soon be having informal workshops on Friday nights in Arlington to plan
and work on various projects.

I have been asked by members of my encampment to post this open-to-all
invitation to anyone who plans to (or would like to) attend Elfsea
Defender in a gypsy personae. Come join us as gypsies at Defender this
year! Anyone who does not have other plans and would like to be a gypsy
this year is invited to join our encampment and share in the fun!

I have also been asked to invite other 'gypsy tribes' who will be
camping at Defender this year to contact us about possible multiple-camp
projects and ideas.

If you are interested, curious, or just bored, just send me e-mail and
I'll send you more details. (Please, reply by private e-mail, we don't
want to clutter up the list!)

Hope to hear from you!

William FitzBane
(Bill Cole)