Reality

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Wed Jun 11 19:12:14 PDT 1997

Hondo Crouch used to sit at the park-side-road and watch the cars go by.
He would p'like he was someone special and wave at the people going by.
When he went to Texas University he wuold p'like a country bum so that
the people would not think him taking on airs. When he bought Luckenback
he would p'like it was a great community. Even put up an airmail box on
top of a phone pole. (Read "Hondo, my Father" for explaination.)

I p'like I am a viking. I p'like I know how to make computers go. I
p'like I get along with everyone at work. I p'like I am organized. I
definately p'like I am a Herald.

My reality is me. My sense of honor. My word. Without that I do not
exist. Or at least nothing that is worth anything.

Crandall