Equestrain at War of the Staked Plains

Knightobe at aol.com Knightobe at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 18:44:17 PDT 1997

 Dear Sir, my name is Lord Edrick if the Woods and I am in need of you
assitance if it is at all possible.
 I am sending you this message for the Shire of Scorpions Hollow which is the
host for The Wars of the Staked Plains.
  I have an urgent message that I need put out all of your kingdom web sites
if possible.
  It is as follows, We will do Equestrain events at this years war if we
recieve 5 event reservations from persons wishing us to hold these style
compotitions on or before June 25th. If we do not recieve said reservations
we will not procure said insurance coverage for this years war. Please
respond as soon as possible for this to occure.

  Sir, myself and the Shire would be most appreciative if you could do this
for us, and we look forward to seeing you at the war.

  Thank You in advance Lord Edrick of the Woods, OT