Real

Elyh at aol.com Elyh at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 08:35:55 PDT 1997

>>also...boogers in your nose and spinach in your teeth...everyone gets
them and yet no one that sees them will ever mention it to you...

Bunny...oooops

ALREK service oriented KANIN<<

Absolutely not!  I NEVER get spinach in my teeth (I don't eat it) but if I
did, my best friend would tell me to stand still and smile, and then he'd
gently remove the offending bit of food with the point of his dagger.   If
we're out in mundania he uses a fork insted of a dagger, but the basic
underlying concept is the same.

reality is your best friend looking out for you.  Friends happen in any
world, but most of mine happen *here* in the SCA and follow me to mundania.

Ghia