NEW TOPIC! "Great Books for the SCA Tradition"

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 14:27:57 PDT 1997

<<

 Good Lady,

 You seem to have overlooked the authors of a few of these... could you
 include them?

 Much thanks

 Dieterich >>

     The Heraldry book, "Parkers" for Heraldry, is actually named A Glossary
of Terms Used in HERALDRY by Henry Gough & James Parker.  Whenever I helped
with documentation of device submissions, we always called it ,simply,
"Parkers".

     As for "Arms and Armor of the Middle Ages", I can't find it right now to
look at the title page.  (sorry)

     And I misquoted myself.  Instead of "Jewelry of the Rennaisance"  The
title is actually Metrooopolitan Jewelry from the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
 Nice photographs of actual jewelry, and of jewelry in paintings.

     Any other questions?

Lady Tyrca