Brewing books/methods...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jun 13 06:50:47 PDT 1997

> > Yes, but Digby is a starting place for looking.  I have since found recipes
> > from "Cury in Inglishe", "The Good Housewife's Jewel, Parts I & II", and am
> > still looking in other period sources.  These recipes I will pass along to
> > Pug.
> Can you pass these on to me too???  I'd be interested in the period recipes.

Good Morning,

  Unless she has a problem, I will be making copies of these to give to
  interested parties. This will make it easier on Mistress Clare since she
  only has to make one copy and doesn't have to keep track of who needs
  what.

  Mostly, I want to make it easier on her so she keeps helping. *smile*

Ciao,