For the Corporate A&S Officer

Fri Jun 13 07:20:32 PDT 1997

[I am attempting to post this to the following addresses: please assist if
they bounce?  This is on behalf of the Corporate A&S Officer Thanks.
-- Tibor.

ansteorra at eden.com	antir at mail.orst.edu	atenveldt at atenveldt.org
atlantia at csc.ncsu.edu	calontir at unl.edu	carolingia at bloom-beacon,mit.edu
culinary at u.washington.edu	ealdormere-l at informer1.CIS.McMaster.CA
jaymin at maths.tcd.ie	meridies at web.ce.utk.edu		minstrel at pbm.com
northshield at stolaf.edu	outlands at unm.edu	sca-aethelmearc at andrew.cmu.edu
sca-caid at anthrax.ecst.csuchico.edu	sca-chroniclers at dnaco.net
sca-east at world.std.com	sca-fence at middlebridge.midrealm.org
sca-middle at dnaco.net	sca-west at anthrax.ecst.csuchico.edu
sca at mit.lcs.mit.edu]

Unto the populace of the Known World does Mistress Juelda of
Salisbury, Corporate Minister of Art and Sciences send fair greetings
and wishes for good health.

Good Cousins,

First I would like to thank all of the people who worked so hard on
the Known World  Arts and Sciences Symposium that was held this past
May in the Barony of Carolingia.  The hospitality, feast and classes
were wonderful and I do again most heartily thank you all.

Now is the time to start planning on next years Symposium.  I have a
Special Projects Deputy who will be in charge of coordinating the bids
for next years event.  If your group would like to host the Symposium
or you would like more information, please contact:

Marcia Schlemm
7510 Grand Ave.
Kansas City, MO  64114
(816) 361-0723
Att: The Honorable Lady Baroness Katrei Grunenberg

Her Excellency does not have E-mail access but does have an answering
machine for you to leave any messages you need.

My thanks and pray you know, I remain in service,

Juelda