Guardian of the Tor rescheduled!

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Jun 13 03:23:02 PDT 1997

Guardian of the Tor Tourney, previously rained out, has been
rescheduled to be fought (Chivalric, Rapier, and bardic competitions)
as a demo to take place as part of the Stephenville 4th of July Festival
on -- ta da! -- Friday, July 4th, in the city park in Stephenville, TX.

This is a _major_ demo for the Tor, and the winners of the lists
will get to wear the Guardian collars so proudly worn by the likes
of Duke Mikael, Don Miguel (2 years straight), and Master Robin of
Gilwell.  A picture of me wearing the Guardian collar is on-line
at:  http://www.cyberramp.net/~ceilidh/1196four.htm

I'll be defending my title; it's too rewarding to give up, and
no one has ever repeated as Chivalric Guardian.  See you there?

- Galen

--
Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
Paul Mitchell, pmitchel at flash.net / "noblesse oblige"