SCA's NEXT GENERATION

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Jun 13 22:42:39 PDT 1997

Angela M Viator wrote:

> kingdom and the SCA in general. But how is that to happen when the only
> times I even see  other Scadians is at baronial populace meetings? I have
> tried, I have made the effort to reach out, I have driven far and wide to
> meet and get to know the people in my fair barony. In seeking to become a
> combat archer I spoke with a person about obtaining authorization in heavy
> combat, when I called their house their spouse at first assumed I was a
> secret girlfriend or something to that effect.

Speaking as a Stargate member and in SW Houston to boot -- let me extend
a formal invitation for you to attend dance practice.  We meet at my
house every Thursday night.  If you're primarily interested in meeting
people, rather than dancing, that's fine.  We can hook you up with some
people (and will probably try to entice you with a dance or two <g>).
As for combat archery, we've got several folks in the dance group who
are target archers and heading towards combat archery.  Maybe we can
help.

E-mail me privately for directions if you'd like to come over.

--Perronnelle