Equestrian Stuff

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 18:54:02 PDT 1997

Greetings everyone,

Equestrian Activities are alive and "Kick'n" in this Kingdom.  The Ansteorra
Equestrian guild is managed by Sir Henri ie Hibou Du Bois.  There will be
approximatly 5 events that will host "Horsey'' activities this year.

As I 'm the chronicler for the guild, I will have the next issue of the
guilds newsletter "The Sable Mane" out the first week of July.  Anyone who
would like a copy  please contact me and I will be happy to send you one.

For a newsletter or any other Horsey info I can help you with please contact
me at:
DAFPIG at aol.com

Thanks
HL Octavia de Verdon