Fw: http://history.cc.ukans.edu/history/index.html

J'lynn Yeates jyeates at bga.com
Mon Jun 16 16:46:05 PDT 1997

On 16 Jun 97 at 21:32, Elizabeth Zimmerman wrote:

> Sorry about that, i was hopin I could email the link.  I found this a
> pretty interesting web page with links to all sorts of historical places.
> for those of you who are intersted, you might check it out.  for those that
> also had problems, my apologies.  Still learning this computer stuff after
> 5 years.

thanks for the info, had no problem reading it and the URL is already
incorporated into the \history\resources\links\ section of my master
bookmark file (after regular pruning, 4mb and growing ...) ... being
a cyber literate (make my living in the internet integration and
system admin fields) type who started career as a historian (celtic
studies, oriental, & european) by training with library science
master level work ... i *love* this kind of stuff ... lots of tasty
new links there that will lead to dozens of usefull side branches -
and many new additions to master archive.

'wolf