Board of Inquiry

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Tue Jun 17 10:35:07 PDT 1997

Thank you Gunnora!!!!!
I have seen problems blown out of proportion way too many times
because someone is not approached directly about that problem.
If you do complain please write it out first and sort out the
emotion. Complain but back it up with the facts!!!!

And if you are that superior that is complained to don't just
jump on the bandwagon, examine the information given objectively,
and give the problem person a nudge not an attack. But do please act
on the information given in a timely manner. I have seen way to many
situations that have gotten dire because a superior could have
nudged someone early on and didn't act until they had to issue the
"if you don't get this straight I'll have to nuke your group"

H.L. Lorraine DeerSlayer