the Arms of Ansteorra

SOC STUDIES camlewis at swbell.net
Tue Jun 17 21:05:31 PDT 1997

ND Wederstrandt wrote:

> I remember that the Collegium set up commitees to work on different areas
 of
> Ansteorra.

<<BIG SNIP>>

>         On the Name... there was a big argument on whether Ansteorra has
> two "r" s or one.   Sounds silly but the fight really reached huge
> proportions before it was resolved.
>
> How's that for history.... this was something like A.S. XIII, IX or X can't
> remember.  They say your memory goes first.
>
> Clare

THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

These discussions need to be more informative and LESS be-chee, pardon
my French, I have never heard that story before and I am sure others
haven't either.

 {{PLEASE TELL MORE STORIES MOMMY}}

If we are going to use up the band width let's do it in a positive way.

Bunny.....oooops

ALREK KANIN