Next generation

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Wed Jun 18 08:21:42 PDT 1997

Actually there is a badge that certain people can wear: it is the badge for
the office of Hospitaller/Chatlaine. But one of the problems is most
newcomers show up at fighter practice or some other official/unofficial
'event' where wearing garb is not done for the most part (or so I believe
and know that if I am mistaken I will recieve due consideration from my
virtual brothers and sisters ;-)

At demos and during an event, anyone who holds the office of Hospitaller
should wear (quite proudly) the badge of his/her office (this is my
opinion, of course, and is open for the individual hold that office to
determine whether he/she would do so). On top of that, anyone holding any
office should wear their badge (again, quite proudly), for if a person
holds that office I do hope that that person enjoys his/her position and IS
quite proud of it.

In Service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Kingdom of Ansteorra, and the
Dream!

Laird Angus mac Taggart
Twilight Herald [Southern Regional Herald Ansteorra]
Virtual Scribe Bryn Gwlad
Deputy Chronicler Bryn Gwlad
Deputy Halberd Pursuivant [Deputy Herald Bryn Gwlad]

Putting on his 'anti-dragon' (that's flameproof ;-) garb, Angus is ready.