I too seek other gypsies Re:looking for other gypsies?

Liz Allen gerrod at msgroup.com
Wed Jun 18 10:18:44 PDT 1997

I live in Ansteorra (Austin area) and am also interested in any and all info
on gypsies. I am apprenticed to Mistress Edwina for the dance part and am
studying herbs etc thru as many people as possible. Feel free to email at
any time. I would like to start a gypsy hotline!

At 10:40 AM 6/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>hello my name is Illaria in the Sca and I reside in the Middle
>>Kingdom I saw your names off the Rialto and wanted to start a
>>correspondence with whomever I could find else had gypsy
>>personas....and exchange information...I taught a class at our local
>>RUM last month and I was looking to learn more from others...
>>hope to hear from you
>>Illaria Charmain Litomerice...
>

>Thanks for thinking of me.  I must admit, however, that I have
>placed on hold the creation of my gypsy personna.  I've been
>studying for comprehensive exams for the Ph.D. I'm working on.
>

>BJ

			Liz Allen, ECA
			gerrod at msgroup.com
		I am finally in the 20th century