Next generation

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 18:09:41 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-06-18 02:28:23 EDT, FitzBane writes:

> You know, it's too bad we don't have a House or Clan or something, with
>  a badge that we can point out to someone and say "See this badge, this
>  means this is a PEOPLE person... they LOVE to talk! Ask anyone you see
>  wearing one of these and they will find you the help you need!"

Ah, but there *is* such a Clan:  Mood Feather!

Of course, most of us are a little hazy on the single-badge idea...

I'm still hunting pheasant feathers, the Countess was talking
peacock tails, and so on.  (If you see someone sporting
one or more extremely noticable feathers, ask.  You may learn
something even if it is NOT a MoodFeather person...)

<gryn>

Amra