steppes

ches ches at io.com
Sat Jun 21 00:55:45 PDT 1997

Please accept my sincerest apologies!! I just got around to reading my email and saw
this. I live in far north Plano and play in the Steppes. Unfortunately my pregnant
prevents me from being in the sun for very long so I have been ordered to stay indoors as
much as possible. But I do run the Clothiers guild and you are more than welcome to come
by and sew along with us. The theme this summer is embroidery, doing it and documentation
of it if it exists, if not well it is pretty and we like it! :). We hope to extend it to
the Sunday fighter practice off of Audelia and North Loop 12. As soon as my husband gets
back some of his evenings we will be back at light weapons fighter practice and we will
extend the sewing circle to that as well.

Our web page is www.io.com/~ches/steppes.html

Please visit it and look at the schedule. If you need any phone numbers that are not
listed I do have some permission to give them out otherwise call the Baron. He is very
nice and loves new folks. He has grown up in the SCA and has seen it all. He has learned
a great deal and is one of the fairest men I know. He is very good about recognizing
effort regardless of what "group" you hang out with. All and All this is one of the two
best groups in the SCA that I have been involved with in my 10 years of play.

Ciao
Ches

"Give me a kiss to build a dream on and my imagination will thrive upon that dream. "
- Duke Ellington