ansteorra V1 #874 - Badges & Terms

Michael Mayer delamare at flash.net
Sun Jun 22 10:45:26 PDT 1997

Greetings!

FYI, the red cross also serves those with an "English" persona - it's
the Cross of St. George; seeing such a banner at an event might not
solve the issue of locating first aid.  Since our Society is filled with
unique symbols, titles, customs, etc., asking for such info would be the
best method until those new to the Society become more familiar with
such.

Additionally, having read Joel Schumacher's comment that a new member
guidebook was unavailable, I was greatly dismayed.  To Joel and all
others which have electronic access, please visit the new member guide,
THE GUIDING HAND, on-line at:

http://www.flash.net/~delamare

HL Michael de la Mare
Deputy Kingdom Hospitaler