Badges and Terms

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Sun Jun 22 22:59:14 PDT 1997

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham <aquinas at eden.com>
wrote:
> Angus
> Twilight Herald [Southern Regional Herald Ansteorra]
> Deputy to Halberd Pursuivant [Deputy Herald of Bryn Gwlad]

Apropos of nothing at all, I'd like to note

1) Bryn Gwlad is in the Southern region, so Angus is a deputy to a
branch herald under himself.

2) Conal, Halberd, is also a deputy (drop-dead, maybe?) of Twilight.

So the branch herald and his regional are each deputies of each other.
It must make giving orders difficult -- I imagine the first one to
speak wins.  Then again, that's like a lot in the SCA.

--
Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com
tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.