Roll of Arms of the Ansteorran Chivalry

Mitchell, Paul T MTCHPTAA at SMTPGATE.lmtas.lmco.com
Thu Jun 19 12:55:00 PDT 1997

(I tried to post this the other day, but I didn't see it on the list...)

I need your help with one coat of arms.

As you know, I've been working on this project, the Roll of Arms of the
Ansteorran
Chivalry, on-line at http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/sca/rollarms.htm
(warning:
graphics intensive, takes awhile to download, for best viewing set your
font size
to 12 points).  I'll be uploading Master Korwyn's arms this evening, and
then I
will be missing only two coats:  Sir Harold Bodvarsson, and Sir Jord
Jotun.
Harold's I know what it looks like, I just haven't drawn it yet.

Jord's was never registered, so I can't look it up.  Can anyone e-mail me
description of what Sir Jord painted on his shield?  I seem to recall his
colors were black and gold...

Any help will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks!

 - Galen of Bristol
pmitchel at flash.net (hm)
paul.t.mitchell at lmco.com (wk)
http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel/galen.htm

666 - the number of the beast
$666.95 - the price of the beast
668 - the next-door neighbor of the beast
DCLXVI - the roman numeral of the beast
10011001 - the binary of the beast
1-666 - the area code of the beast
1-900-666-0666 - "Live one-on-one pacts with the devil!  Call now!  Only
$6.66 per minute!"