new awards...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jun 26 11:49:47 PDT 1997

> The Lion really wasn't the kind of thing I had in mind when I said
> "something that hadn't been given in 2+ years".  I don't think we
> have too many awards that are so few and far between.  My original
> point (which may have gotten lost in the tangential discussion) was
> that "too many extremely specific awards might not be a good thing."

I'm a bit curious. How often are the Sable Comet, Rising Star and
Compass Rose given out? What is the Order of the Motley Sash of
Ansteorra? (It's not listed as closed.)

As well, it doesn't mean that we don't have to keep track of them. I
assume we keep track of closed orders 'cause they still maintain their
precedence. Of course it does mean we don't have to keep updating them,
just keep them on record. As it is, we have to make sure that all of the
groups send in their Kingdom and precedence awards, verify them, and
document them.

Ciao,