Magic Moments

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Thu Jun 26 22:22:10 PDT 1997

	Ah, you have finally reactivated your  CAlontir lurker:

t Moments happen after dark, as I walk the fires to entertain.  Once it
was a fighter who told me the true tale of finding the most lovely lady in
all the world playing water-bearer, and his inability to tell her of his
love until the next year, only to find she was engaged by then...(it made
a fine song...)
	Once it was hearing Blackfox play the pipes at an event I
autocratted early in the morning, as I dragged my weary body to the bed.
	Once it was the vision of seven bards, huddled against the wind
arround a fire late at night, and the whisps of smoke formed the
battle-lines of a song...
	If these moments did not happen so often, I would mourn the
passing of my dream, and quit the Society forever.
	But in the company of this folk, that is not likely!
	Mikal
    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
High up in Asgard     Loki was hiding
Watching the gods     and all of their works
Planning his mischief    a master of tricks
And watching Thor's hall     he noticed Sif's hair

			(Loki et Sif,JOHNSAGA)