what do you do?

Elizabeth Zimmerman bethzimm at dallas.net
Mon Jun 2 18:09:25 PDT 1997

> > Aquilanne wrote:
>
>  Let's face it, if it >-weren't- for that field of expertise, the Laurel
> thing wouldn't happen,
>
> Clare R. St. John answered
>
>  Off hand I can think of several Laurels who defy being categorized into
> any one subject. Branwyn O'Brallaghan easily comes to mind.  I also
> personally don't like being stuck in one slot.  The Laurel I worked the
> most with was a "jack of all trades".

I agree.  The laurel I'm apprentice to is also a jack of all trades and not
laureled for just one area of expertise.  She sings, writes songs, does
costuming, and also did metal craft and needlework.  I still don't know all
her skills, but it's great finding out and learning.

Afrena O'Dunlaing
In Service