MOA

Michael Heydon Marrock at msn.com
Tue Jun 3 18:47:19 PDT 1997

-----Original Message-----
From:	owner-ansteorra at eden.com  On Behalf Of William H. Herron III
Sent:	Tuesday, June 03, 1997 5:42 PM
To:	ansteorra at eden.com
Subject:	Re: MOA

With all due respect, sir, *no one* may interrupt court without permission.
Thank you for the elevation, however, I am but a student with an AOA.
There is nowhere in our system where Masters of Arms are given the right to
interrupt court.
Master Daniel and another MOA from the South, walked into his Majesties court
at Gulf Wars, without permission, interrupted the proceedings to offer their
intent of support even thought neither were required to swear oath of fealty.
 Try interrupting proceedings in a court that I'm heralding, and you'll
be explaining yourself to the noble I represent.
Wouldn't dare, I am only 2 and one half years old with a humble (but greatly
appreciated) AOA.
But don't let anyone try to tell you that an MOA gives the permission to
interrupt a court.
But my master is the one who has told me that he can do it, and I have seen
him do it.
HL William FitzBubba
Would have posted to you privately..., apologies to the list.